Hundreds of Farmers have realized some of the greatest benefits of the Program during the farm oper
- Time saved from reduced dry application can save many hours, even days, during seeding.
- There is often more space in the seed tanks for seed.
- The starter effect of ALPINE G22® typically saves additional days to emergence and, even more importantly, the crop is even and vigorous.
- An even crop can be critical where crop rotations make equipment timing for seeding, spraying, and harvest some of a farmer’s biggest challenges.
- Experienced ALPINE® users will frequently seed earlier to take advantage of the starter effect.
- A fast growing, even maturing crop is key to profitability in the Prairie climate.
- Nutrient deficiencies or moisture, and market opportunities may be addressed through the sprayer or the pivot.
- Risk of the effects of weather and markets is reduced by not having to replace all nutrition at one time.