Alfalfa stores carbohydrates in the root system and the crown of the plant. A high level of carbohydrates promotes rapid regrowth after each cutting and endurance during winter months.
Foliar feeding with ALPINE liquid fertilizers provides available phosphorus and potassium, which helps maximize carbohydrate reserves for improved yields, regrowth, and alfalfa quality.
FOR MAXIMUM YIELDS AND EARLY SEASON PLANT PERFORMANCE, GIVE YOUR ALFALFA CROP THE ALPINE ADVANTAGE.
- Maximizes carbohydrate reserves for top yields
- Quicker regrowth and improved quality
- Safe on plant foliage
- Tank mixes with insecticides and post-spray applications
- Optimizes plant health
- Non-corrosive on planter equipment and tanks
- Clean, easy handling
GO WITH THE LEADER: ALPINE
- Highest quality liquid starter fertilizers
- Quality, precision placement, seed safe
- Low impurities
- Low salt
- True solution N-P-K
- Orthophosphate (available phosphorus)
- Highly soluble
ALPINE liquid starters have a neutral pH and are low in both salt index and impurities. These features of our liquid starters enable the product to be placed directly with the seed at planting time. Placement with the seed allows the available phosphorus to be taken up at the critical early stages of growth to maximize yield potential.
ALPINE liquid starters contain 80% – 100% of their phosphates in the available orthophosphate form.
Orthophosphate is immediately available to the plant during the critical early stages of growth. Plants can only take up phosphorus in the orthophosphate form.