The ALPINE Advantage ensures that the canola seedling has adequate available phosphorus in contact with the seed and roots where it can be easily taken up.
Seed-placed phosphorus promotes quicker emergence and promotes earlier maturity with drier canola at harvest.
The ALPINE starter program also allows for precision placement of any required micronutrient.
FOR MAXIMUM YIELDS AND EARLY SEASON PLANT PERFORMANCE, GIVE YOUR CANOLA CROP THE ALPINE ADVANTAGE.
- Maximizes available nutrients required for top yields
- Promotes quick, uniform emergence
- Seed safe at recommended rates
- Promotes drier canola at harvest, earlier maturity
- Precision placement promotes nutrient efficiency
- Optimizes plant health
- Non-corrosive on planter/drill equipment and tanks
- Clean, easy handling
GO WITH THE LEADER: ALPINE
- Highest quality liquid starter fertilizers
- Quality, precision placement, seed safe
- Low impurities
- Low salt
- True solution N-P-K
- Orthophosphate (available phosphorus)
- Highly soluble
ALPINE liquid starters have a neutral pH and are low in both salt index and impurities. These features of our liquid starters enable the product to be placed directly with the seed at planting time. Placement with the seed allows the available phosphorus to be taken up at the critical early stages of growth to maximize yield potential.
ALPINE liquid starters contain a high level of orthophosphate. Orthophosphate is immediately available to the plant during the critical early stages of growth. Plants can only take up phosphorus in the orthophosphate form.