Corn has a critical need for phosphorus from germination to the 6-leaf stage, where maximum yield potential is determined. The ALPINE Advantage ensures that the corn seedling has adequate available phosphorus in contact with the seed and roots where it can be easily taken up.
This is especially true in today’s production systems where corn is planted earlier into colder and wetter soils. Side-band starters and broadcast applications may not be available for up to 6 weeks.
Give today’s vigorous corn hybrids the benefit of seed placed ALPINE liquid starter.
FOR MAXIMUM YIELDS AND EARLY SEASON PLANT PERFORMANCE, GIVE YOUR CORN CROP THE ALPINE ADVANTAGE.
- Maximizes available phosphorus required for top yields
- Promotes quick, uniform emergence
- Seed safe at recommended rates
- Promotes drier corn at harvest
- Precision placement promotes nutrient efficiency
- Optimizes plant health
- Non-corrosive on planter equipment and tanks
- Clean, easy handling
GO WITH THE LEADER: ALPINE
- Highest quality liquid starter fertilizers
- Quality, precision placement, seed safe
- Low impurities
- Low salt
- True solution N-P-K
- Orthophosphate (available phosphorus)
- Highly soluble
ALPINE liquid starters have a neutral pH and are low in both salt index and impurities. These features of our liquid starters enable the product to be placed directly with the seed at planting time. Placement with the seed allows the available phosphorus to be taken up at the critical early stages of growth to maximize yield potential.
ALPINE liquid starters contain 80% – 100% of their phosphates in the available orthophosphate form.
Orthophosphate is immediately available to the plant during the critical early stages of growth. Plants can only take up phosphorus in the orthophosphate form.