Fertility management is critical in producing high quality fruits and vegetables. As a quality, true solution liquid foliar fertilizer, ALPINE is recommended for foliar, transplant, and drip irrigation systems for all fruits, vegetables, and nuts.
ALPINE foliar fertilizers are clean, easy handling, and will not corrode application equipment or storage tanks, which save operators money and time. Foliar fertilization provides precise nutrient control to improve plant health and optimize yields.
FOR MAXIMUM YIELDS AND EARLY SEASON PLANT PERFORMANCE, GIVE YOUR CROP THE ALPINE ADVANTAGE.
- Maximizes available phosphorus required for top yields
- Better flavour and longer shelf life of crops
- Earlier to market potential and better shipping quality
- Tank mixes with insecticides and post-spray applications
- Safe on plant foliage
- Uniform coverage
- Non-corrosive on planter equipment and tanks
- Clean, easy handling
GIVE YOUR CROP THE ALPINE ADVANTAGE
GO WITH THE LEADER: ALPINE
- Highest quality liquid starter fertilizers
- Quality, precision placement, seed safe
- Low impurities
- Low salt
- True solution N-P-K
- Orthophosphate (available phosphorus)
- Highly soluble
ALPINE liquid starters have a neutral pH and are low in both salt index and impurities. These features of our liquid starters enable the product to be placed directly with the seed at planting time. Placement with the seed allows the available phosphorus to be taken up at the critical early stages of growth to maximize yield potential.
ALPINE liquid starters contain 80% – 100% of their phosphates in the available orthophosphate form.
Orthophosphate is immediately available to the plant during the critical early stages of growth. Plants can only take up phosphorus in the orthophosphate form.