The sugar beet has a critical need for phosphorus and potassium in establishing a uniform stand, strong root system and over all plant health early in the season in order for it to reach its full production potential.
The ALPINE Advantage ensures that the sugar beet plant has adequate available phosphorus and potassium when the plant needs it most.
Give your sugar beet crop the benefit of seed-placed ALPINE liquid starter.
FOR MAXIMUM YIELDS AND EARLY SEASON PLANT PERFORMANCE, GIVE YOUR SUGAR BEET CROP THE ALPINE ADVANTAGE.
- Maximizes available phosphorus required for top yields
- Promotes quick, uniform emergence
- Seed safe at recommended rates
- Safe on plant foliage
- Tank mix with glyphosates and fungicides
- Optimizes plant health
- Non-corrosive on planter equipment and tanks
- Clean, easy handling
GO WITH THE LEADER: ALPINE
- Highest quality liquid starter fertilizers
- Quality, precision placement, seed safe
- Low impurities
- Low salt
- True solution N-P-K
- Orthophosphate (available phosphorus)
- Highly soluble
ALPINE liquid starters have a neutral pH and are low in both salt index and impurities. These features of our liquid starters enable the product to be placed directly with the seed at planting time. Placement with the seed allows the available phosphorus to be taken up at the critical early stages of growth to maximize yield potential.
ALPINE liquid starters contain 80% – 100% of their phosphates in the available orthophosphate form.
Orthophosphate is immediately available to the plant during the critical early stages of growth. Plants can only take up phosphorus in the orthophosphate form.