Maximizing Nutrient Efficiency with ALPINE® and Precision Planting®
ALPINE is offering the RIGHT rebate of up to $450 per row unit.
Select qualifying ALPINE Bio-K® Nutrition and Precision Planting equipment to maximize your crop returns.
Program terms and conditions
- Based on the size of the grower’s corn planter, ALPINE will rebate $150.00 per row per year for three years. ALPINE DSM must verify the number of rows on the planter with an on-farm visit.
- Maximum rebate is $450.00 per row, or value of equipment purchased, whichever is less.
- Rebate will be paid directly back to the grower after original invoices are submitted. (Dealer sales reports are not acceptable.)
- Precision Planting equipment that qualifies for the rebate:
- 20/20 monitor
- Smart Firmer
- vApply HD
- Rebates will be calculated based on purchases of the following Bio-K products only:
- ALPINE G241-S– $0.05 per litre
- ALPINE HKW6– $0.05 per litre
- ALPINE K19-S– $0.10 per litre
- For the 2020/2021 program, fertilizer purchased between August 1, 2020 through
June 30, 2023 will qualify for the rebate.
- Minimum yearly qualifying purchase– 10,000 litres total of ALPINE G241-S and/or ALPINE HKW6
- For the 2020/2021 program, equipment purchases made from January 1, 2020 to
March 31, 2021 will qualify. Original invoices for equipment will need to be submitted to calculate maximum rebate.
- Fertilizer invoices and completed Equipment Rebate Form are to be submitted by July 20 of each year.
- Rebate payments will be made by September 30 of each year.
- Customer’s account with ALPINE (if applicable) will have to be current and in good standing before rebate cheque is issued.
- Growers can only be on one program at any given time. (i.e. If additional equipment is purchased in year two or three, then it will only increase the maximum payout of the original program.)
“All product names, logos, brands, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.”