- After using ALPINE storage tanks, for water from a creek or pond, rinse with javex or chlorine before putting ALPINE fertilizer in the container. This stops the growth of algae in the fertilizer.
- Maximum 2 litres of any combination of micros per acre with ALPINE on the seed, especially when seeding canola or other sensitive crops.
- Use three-way valve on storage depot system where 28% and Sulphur is stored, to ensure limited contamination of Alpine product.
- Always apply the recommended rate of ALPINE.
- Ensure that the ALPINE product is placed in the seed track with the seed. Tube placement is critical for optimum results.
- EDTA Chelates are the only micronutrient product compatible with Alpine. All others need to have a “jar test” done before mixing.
- If you lose pump prime, loosen an end twist lock cap on one air manifold to bleed.
- Clean re-furbished steel storage tanks after first year of use, then every 3 years after. Re-furbished tanks out of the oil field seem to have a build up on the walls and the ALPINE will clean it off the walls and it will settle to the bottom of tanks. After that they seem to stay cleaner.
- Calibrate equipment every year.