Check out our new blog! Come back daily to see new posts and subscribe to our RSS feed.View RSS Feed
Nov9WedHundreds of Farmers have realized some of the greatest benefits of the Program during the farm oper November 9, 2016
- Time saved from reduced dry application can save many hours, even days, during seeding.
- There is often more space in the seed tanks for seed.
- The starter effect of ALPINE G22® typically saves additional days to emergence and, even more importantly, the crop is even and vigorous.
- An even crop can be critical where crop rotations make equipment timing for seeding, spraying, and harvest some of a farmer's biggest challenges.
- Experienced ALPINE® users will frequently seed earlier to take advantage of the starter effect.
- A fast growing, even maturing crop is key to profitability in the Prairie climate.
- Nutrient deficiencies or moisture, and market opportunities may be addressed through the sprayer or the pivot.
- Risk of the effects of weather and markets is reduced by not having to replace all nutrition at one time.