After season maintenance of ALPINE Liquid Systems
... service the same as a sprayer...
1. Flush PUMP with water and remove from drill
- Remove water from pump and store with RV anti-freeze
- Check oil level - should be at the bottom of the dip stick - no higher
- Should there be any trace of oil around the drive shaft - replace the seal
2. Flush MANIFOLD with water and blow with air - blowing with air is a must
- Empty water from manifold to prevent freezing. You can do this by opening the end of the manifold and blowing out with air. Unscrew the large black nut and turn the manifold down and drain water
- Remove screen body assembly. Clean and store inside.
3. Clean main filter SCREEN
4. Empty and clean ALPINE TANK on air drill or cart (depending on where it is located)
- For a Western Canadian perspective hosted weekly by different DSM's follow @ALPINEprairie
Come down to CPS (Booth A86) Jan 8-11 and MB Ag Days (Booth 251 UTC Pavilion) Jan 16-18 and see the ALPINE liquid system/injector at work! Your ALPINE DSM will be there to discuss how you can add bushels and $$$ to your farm! #WCCPS #agdays18 #westcdnag #MBAg #saskag #agriculture
Request an ALPINE Phazed Nutrition Program Handbook and increase your productivity #plant18