ALPINALPI-009Product Reference Sheet SDS
Total Nitrogen (N) 2.121 Available Phosphate (P2O5) 0.0 Soluble Potash (K2O) 0.0 Sulfur (S) 0.303
33% of the total nitrogen found in ALPINE CRN-S fertilizer is Slow Release Nitrogen.
Product Properties Weight 10.10 lbs/gal Specific gravity 1.20-1.23 pH 7.6-8.0 Appearance clear liquid Odor may have slight ammonia odor
ALPINE CRN-S™ liquid fertilizer is manufactured by utilizing the highest quality raw materials coupled with urea triazone technology to provide a very agronomically efficient source of N. It's use is suggested as a supplement to a regular, balanced nutrition program to enhance yields and improve over all quality. 33% of the total nitrogen in this product is in the controlled release form which allows the nitrogen release to be matched with the crop needs. The sulphur helps to maintain the proper N:S ratio required with additional N application. ALPINE CRN-S liquid fertilizer can:
- Maximizes plant nutrient absorption through the use of urea
- Minimizes salt-index providing safe foliar use
- Minimizes equipment corrosion
- Is plant safe at recommended rates
- May be used with crop protection products
ALONE WITH PESTICIDE Cereals - Barley, Oats, Rye, Tritcale 0.5-2 gal/ac 0.5-1 gal/ac Oilseeds - Canola, Flax, Mustard, Safflower, Soybeans, Sunflower 0.5-2 gal/ac 0.5-1gal/ac Pulses- Beans, Chickpeas, Fababeans, Lentils, Peas 0.5-2 gal/ac 0.5-1 gal/ac Potatoes 0.5-2 gal/ac 0.5-1 gal/ac Corn 0.5-2 gal/ac 0.5-1 gal/ac Alfalfa 0.5-2 gal/ac 0.5-1 gal/ac Sugar Beats 0.5-2 gal/ac 0.5-1 gal/ac
- Max rate of combination of nutritional products without pesticide is 2.5 gallons and with pesticide is 1.25 gallons.
- 10 gal/ac water minimum when using pesticide and nutrition together.
For more specific guidelines, consult with your authorized ALPINE Dealer or ALPINE District Sales Manager for fertility recommendations.