Foliar7Product Reference Sheet MSDS
Total Nitrogen (N) 0.434 Available Phosphate (P2O5) 0.217 Soluble Potash (K2O) 0.108
Micronutrients (grams/litre) Boron (B) 0.64 Copper (Cu) 0.635 Iron (Fe) 1.27 Manganese (Mn) 0.635 Molybdenum (Mo) 0.635 Zinc (Zn) 0.635
Product Properties Weight 12.33 lbs/gallon Specific gravity 1.23 kg/L pH 6.0-7.0 Appearance clear green liquid Odor no odor, or slight ammonia
ALPINE F16™ liquid fertilizer is a total balanced nutrient product intended to be used as a foleat comp;ement to a calculated fertility management program. It may be used alone or in combination with other ALPINE liquid fertilizers to meet the nutrient requirements of the specific crop.
ALPINE F16 Foliar fertilizer is supplied in a ready to use liquid form, making its application by spray equipment convenient and easy. Suggested rates of application are as follows:
As a nutritional spray alone
- Cereal Crops:
- 1st application - 2-4 L/ac at 4-6 leaf stage, Feekes stage 4-5
- 2nd application - 2-4 L/ac at flag leaf, Feekes stage 9
- 1st application - 2-4 L/ac at 4-6 leaf stage, V4-6
- 2nd application - 2-4 L/ac just prior to tassel, V18
- 1st application - 2-4 L/ac at 2-4 trifolate, V2-4
- 2nd application - 2-4 L/ac at early bloom, R1
- Dry/Edible Bean: 2-4 L/ac
- Vegetables: 2-4 L/ac every 7-10 days
- Alfalfa: 2-4 L/ac within 10 days after each cutting
Tankmixed with crop protection products
ALPINE F16 can be mixed with many crop protection products, Conduct a jar test to verify physical compatibility with you tank mix product.
Favorable spray conditions:
- Time: Afternoon or evening when temperature has dropped 3 degrees from the peak
- Temperature: 18-19 degree C
- Humidity: greater than 70%
- Wind Speed: less than 8 km or 5 mph
ALPINE F16 can be mixed with ALPINE SRN slow release nitrogen fertilizers.
ALPINE F16 cam be mixed with ALPINE MicroBolt micronutrients at recommended rates if additional micronutrients are required as a result of tissue testing.
NOTE: Foliar fertilization is intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and will not by itself supply all the nutrients required by agricultural crops.
For more specific guidelines, consult with your authorized ALPINE Dealer or ALPINE District Sales Manager for fertility recommendations.
applicationmethod Foliar Nutrition nutrients.nitrogen 0.448 nutrients.phosphate 0.224 nutrients.potash 0.112 nutrients.sulfur 0 micronutrients.boron 0.64 micronutrients.copper 0.635 micronutrients.iron 1.27 micronutrients.manganese 0.635 micronutrients.molybdenum 0.635 micronutrients.zinc 0.635
- Cereal Crops: