Foliar6-001Product Reference Sheet MSDS
Total Nitrogen (N) 0.28 Available Phosphate (P2O5) 0.28 Soluble Potash (K2O) 0.28
Micronutrients (grams/litre) Boron (B) 1.27 Iron (Fe) 1.27 Manganese (Mn) 0.635 Molybdenum (Mo) 0.008 Zinc (Zn) 0.635
Product Properties Weight 1.27 kg/L Specific gravity 1.26-1.28 kg/L pH 6.8-7.2 Appearance clear brown liquid Odor may have slight ammonia odor
ALPINE Fortified Foliar® liquid fertilizer is manufactured by using the highest quality raw materials on the market today and includes only available, chelated micronutrients to maximize foliar absorption. These nutrients have proven to translocate quickly from the young leaves to the root system. This translocation promotes a healthier plant and healthier root system.
ALPINE Fortified Foliar fertilizer is supplied in a ready to use liquid form, making its application by spray equipment convenient and easy. Suggested rates of application are as follows:
Tankmixed with crop protection products
- Apply 2-4 L/ac on cereal crops, pulse crops, canola, alfalfa, corn, soybean, and dry edible beans.
As a nutritional spray alone
- Cereal Crops: 2-4 L/ac at 4-6 leaf stage and at flag leaf
- Corn: 2-4 L/ac at 4-6 leaf stage and then just prior to tassel
- Alfalfa: 2-6 L/ac within 10 days of each cutting
- Soybean: 2-4 L/ac at 2-4 trifolate and at early bloom
- Dry/Edible Bean: 2-4 L/ac at 2-4 trifolate and at early bloom
- Vegetables: 2-4 L/ac every 7-10 days
- Canola: 2-4 L/ac
ALPINE Fortified Foliar can be mixed with ALPINE N-P-K liquid fertilizers and ALPINE CRN-B®, or ALPINE CRN-S® slow release nitrogen fertilizers:
- Soybeans: 4-11 litres N-P-K, 2-4 litres slow release nitrogen
- Alfalfa: 11-19 litres N-P-K, 2-4 litres slow release nitrogen
- Soybeans: 4-16 litres N-P-K, 4-8 litres slow release nitrogen
NOTE: Foliar fertilization is intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and will not by itself supply all the nutrients required by agricultural crops.
For more specific guidelines, consult with your authorized ALPINE Dealer or ALPINE District Sales Manager for fertility recommendations.
applicationMethod Foliar Nutrition nutrients.nitrogen 0.28 nutrients.phosphate 0.28 nutrients.potash 0.28 nutrients.sulfur 0 micronutrients.boron 1.27 micronutrients.iron 1.27 micronutrients.manganese 0.635 micronutrients.molybdenum 0.008 micronutrients.zinc 0.635