Starter1Product Reference Sheet MSDS
Total Nitrogen (N) 0.177 Available Phosphate (P2O5) 0.709 Soluble Potash (K2O) 0.177
Product Properties Weight 1.34 kg/L Specific gravity 1.34 kg/L Appearance clear, green liquid Odor may have slight ammonia odor
ALPINE G24® liquid fertilizer is manufactured by utilizing quality raw materials to provide a very agronomically efficient source of N-P-K. The quality raw materials used to formulate ALPINE G24 fertilizer
- maximizes plant nutrient solubility
- minimizes salt index
- minimizes equipment corrosion
- allows good cold weather storage
- is plant safe at recommended rates
Eighty percent of the phosphate is present in the orthophosphate form that is immediately available for plant absorption and metabolism. During times of limited phosphate and potassium availability (eg: cold and wet spring soil conditions present at planting), ALPINE G24 liquid fertilizer provides a phosphate and potassium source that is positionally and nutritionally available.
Row Width Max L/A Corn- Grain 30" 15-23 Corn- Seed/Sweet 30" 11-16 Wheat, Barley, Rye, and Oats 6-8" 22-30 Soybeans/Edible Beans 20-30" 8 19-21" 12 14-16" 15 6-8" 20
- On light, sandy soils with organic matter of less than 2%, use the lower rates and consult with your ALPINE DSM or retailer.
- Do not apply any combination of potash and urea blend preplant broadcast on this type of ground in combination with seed placed starters.
- Micronutrients: may be applied in combination with ALPINE G24 to a maximum of 2 litres per acre total micronutrient.
Foliar Feeding General Guidelines
4-11 litres per acre. Foliar apply at the 3rd - 5th leaf collar.
4-11 litres per acre. Foliar apply at the 4th - 6th trifolate, and then 80-85% podset.
Small Grains (Including Cereals), Dry Beans, Sugar Beets And Other Row Crops:
4-11 litres per acre.
Use 4-8 litres per acre with 30-38 litres of water every 7-10 days on vegetable crops starting at 10-15 days after transplant or at 2"-5" tall on seeded crops.
User 4 litres with 30-38 litres of water starting at bud swell in the spring and continue as needed.
For more specific foliar guidlines, consult with your authorized ALPINE Dealer or ALPINE District Manager
Use 4 litres per acre with 400 litres of water at set out.
For more specific guidelines, consult with your authorized ALPINE Dealer or ALPINE District Sales Manager for fertility recommendations.
applicationMethod In-Furrow Starter applicationMethod Foliar Nutrition nutrients.nitrogen 0.177 nutrients.phosphate 0.709 nutrients.potash 0.177 nutrients.sulfur 0