Foliar1Product Reference Sheet MSDS
Total Nitrogen (N) 0.796 Urea Nitrogen 0.222 Slow Release Water Soluble Nitrogen 0.574
Product Properties Weight 1.29 kg/L Specific gravity 1.29 kg/L pH 9.0-10.5 Appearance clear liquid Odor slight ammonia odor
ALPINE SRN® liquid fertilizer functions as an efficient source of Nitrogen at critical growth stages in field crops, vegetables, turf and fruits. ALPINE SRN liquid fertilizer may be soil applied, foliar sprayed, or injected through irrigation systems including drip. Its use is suggested as a suppliement to a regular, balanced fertilizer program to enhance yields and imporove overall quality. 72% of the total nitrogen in this product is in the slow release form; this allows the nitrogen release to be matched with the crops needs.
Recommended Application Rates
- ALFALFA - Apply 4-8 L/ac after each cutting when sufficient foliage is present.
- CANOLA - Apply 4-8 L/ac prior to bolting.
- CEREAL and SMALL GRAINS - Apply 4-8 L/ac at tillering through flag leaf.
- CORN (Field) - Apply 4-8 L/ac on the young plant when suffient foliage is present. Apply 4-8 L/ac at tasseling and again after pollination
- CORN (Seed) - Apply 4-8 L/ac before detasseling or anytime a crop protection product is used.
- CORN (Sweet) - Apply 4-8 L/ac when plants are 12 to 24 inches tall, then at tassel emergenc and repeatafter pollination.
- POTATOES - Apply 4-8 L/ac at early tuber initiation and again as additional nitrogen is needed.
- SOYBEANS - Apply 4-8 L/ac at the R4 to R6 growth or anytime with glyphosate.
- SUGAR BEETS - Apply 4-8 L/ac at both the 10th leaf stage and the 20th.
- WHEAT (Winter) - Apply 4-8 L/ac as at top-dress and again at flag leaf.
- WHEAT (Spring) - Apply 4-8 L/ac anytime prior to flag leaf and again at grain to boost protein.
- BEANS - Apply 4-8 L/ac at early pod fill.
- BROCCOLI, BRUSSEL SPROUTS, CABBAGE, CAULIFLOWER - Apply 4-8 L/ac prior to head formation.
- CUCUMBERS, SQUASH, and ALL MELONS - Apply 4-8 L/ac at early bloom. Crop protection products at anytime an application is needed.
- LETTUCE - Apply 4-8 L/ac at early head formation.
- ONIONS and GARLIC - Apply 4-8 L/ac at 12 inch height then again at bulb fill.
- PEAS - Apply 4-8 L/ac at early flowering then again every 14 days after.
- PEPPERS - Apply 4-8 L/ac at early fruit development.
- SPINACH - Apply 4-8 L/ac once sufficient foliage is established then every 14 days after.
- TOMATOES - Apply 4-8 L/ac at full bloom.
Check with your ALPINE District Sales Manager for rates on other vegetable crops.
Reccomended rates from .25 lbs. to 1 lb. Nitrogen/1000sq ft per application. Use 3 to 5 gallons of water per 1000 sq ft as a carrier.
APPLICATION CHART FOR ALPINE SRN
LIQUID FERTILIZER ON TURF
(1 L = 0.796 lbs. Nitrogen)
mL of ALPINE SRN Lbs. Nitrogen 325 mL 1/4 lb. 475 mL 1/3 lb. 650 mL 1/2 lb. 825 mL 2/3 lb. 975 mL 3/4 lb. 1300 mL 1 lb.
SPRINKLER IRRIGATION INCLUDING CENTER PIVOT
Apply 4-12 L/ac per application depending on crop demand. For Center Pivot application set on lowest water setting possible
Apply up to 16 L/ac per application during active root growth. Check for compatibility if using with other fertilizer.
For more specific guidelines, consult with your authorized ALPINE Dealer or ALPINE District Sales Manager for fertility recommendations.
applicationMethod Foliar Nutrition nutrients.nitrogen 0.796 nutrients.phosphate 0 nutrients.potash 0 nutrients.sulfur 0