Pulse crops have a critical need for phosphorus and potassium from germination through reproductive stages, where maximum yield potential is determined.
The ALPINE Advantage ensures that the pulse plant has adequate available nutrients when the plant needs it most for maximum yield potential.
Give your pulse plant a strong and uniform emergence with ALPINE seed-placed starter. When used as a foliar fertilizer, and applied to the plant foliage, the nutrients are absorbed quickly throughout the plant. This results in healthier pulse crops which maximizes yield. ALPINE liquid fertilizers can also be tank-mixed with most post-spray applications to save pulse growers time and money!
For maximum yields and early season plant performance, give your pulse crops The ALPINE Advantage.
- Maximizes available nutrients required for top yields
- Promotes quick, uniform emergence
- Seed safe at recommended rates - rhizobium safe
- Precision Placement
- Tank mix with fungicides or other post application sprays
- Optimizes plant health
- Non-corrosive on planter/drill equipment and tanks
- Clean, easy handling
Give your Pulses the ALPINE Advantage
Go with the Leader: ALPINE
- Highest quality liquid starter fertilizers
- Quality, precision placement, seed safe
- Low impurities
- Low salt
- True solution N-P-K
- Orthophosphate (available phosphorus)
- Highly soluble
ALPINE liquid starters and foliars have a neutral pH and are low in both salt index and impurities. These features of our liquid starters enable the product to be placed directly with the seed at planting time. Placement with the wheat seed allows the available phosphorus to be taken up at the critical early stages of growth to maximize yield potential.
Applying available nutrients of ALPINE foliar fertilizer on the plant foliage allows for immediate absorption into the plant in a very short period of time. This immediate uptake promotes better plant health and increased yield potential.
ALPINE liquid starters and foliars contain a high level of orthophosphate. Orthophosphate is immediately available to the plant during the critical early stages of growth. Plants can only take up phosphorus in the orthophosphate form.
Seed Safe Phosphate for Pulses
Featured Product All
ALPINE G22 is applied in the seed furrow for maximum plant benefits. Its formulation is low in salt, and impurities; making it seed safe for even the most sensitive crops.
- Looking for 3-4 tickets to Crop Connect Conference in Winnipeg next week...DM or call/text 1-204-823-4667 if you have any available.
Use Alpine Starter Fertilizer and the 4 R's for faster seeding, uniform emergence, great root growth, and higher yields. Click here to see how.
- For a Western Canadian perspective hosted weekly by different DSM's follow @ALPINEprairie