- After using ALPINE storage tanks, for water from a creek or pond, rinse with javex or chlorine before putting ALPINE fertilizer in the container. This stops the growth of algae in the fertilizer.
- Maximum 2 litres of any combination of micros per acre with ALPINE on the seed, especially when seeding canola or other sensitive crops.
- Use three-way valve on storage depot system where 28% and Sulphur is stored, to ensure limited contamination of Alpine product.
- Always apply the recommended rate of ALPINE.
- Ensure that the ALPINE product is placed in the seed track with the seed. Tube placement is critical for optimum results.
- EDTA Chelates are the only micronutrient product compatible with Alpine. All others need to have a “jar test” done before mixing.
- If you lose pump prime, loosen an end twist lock cap on one air manifold to bleed.
- Clean re-furbished steel storage tanks after first year of use, then every 3 years after. Re-furbished tanks out of the oil field seem to have a build up on the walls and the ALPINE will clean it off the walls and it will settle to the bottom of tanks. After that they seem to stay cleaner.
- Calibrate equipment every year.
- Do not mix liquid Sulphur with ALPINE fertilizer.
- Liquid calcium products & ALPINE don’t mix! VERY MESSY!! Do not even use the same transfer pump without triple rinsing first.
- ALPINE is NOT COMPATIBLE with 28% UAN Nitrogen. DO NOT MIX.
- No Magnesium with ALPINE on soybeans.
- No ALPINE on super sweet varieties of sweet corn where organic matter is under 2%.
- Avoid running tank or drill empty because air in the pumping system could give re-priming problems.
- Do not use Aluminum, Galvanized or Brass ball valves in any situation with ALPINE. They will corrode & fail.
ALPINE is thankful for all the farmers that work in acres, not in hours. Here is our tribute calendar for 2019. If would like a copy send a DM
Great attendance #AgriTrade18 lots of dialogue @alpinepfl booth. Phazed Nutrition Program increasing farm profitability
Dad and the boys taking the challenge, a great start to the show. ALPINE G241-S starter for a new generation #COFS18 #ontag