ALPINE Liquid Starters are proven. One of the strengths of ALPINE is our commitment to on farm testing of our products. As the number of years and replications of data increases, the number of variables are reduced.
Western Canadian Research Data
- WESTERN CANADA 2002-2016 Grain Summary
- WESTERN CANADA 202-2016 Canola Summary
- BARLEY - Lorlie SK - 2002
- CANOLA - Foam Lake SK - 2004
- CANOLA - Govan SK - 2013
- CANOLA - Biggar SK - 2012
- CANOLA - Hawarden SK #1 - 2014
- CANOLA - Hawarden SK #2 -2014
- CANOLA - Viking AB - 2014
- CORN - St. Claude MB - 2007
- DURUM WHEAT - Melville SK #1 - 2004
- DURUM WHEAT - Melville SK #2 - 2004
- DURUM WHEAT - Ogema SK #2 - 2014
- DURUM WHEAT - Yellow Grass SK - 2004
- Pea - Frontier SK - 2004
- SPRING WHEAT - Brandon MB - 2013
- SPRING WHEAT - Bruce AB - 2012
- SPRING WHEAT - Calmar AB - 2014
Eastern Canadian Research Data
- 23 Year Summary - Corn Starter Fertilizer Comparison Plots
- 23 Year Summary - Corn ALPINE G24 vs 10-34-0
- 13 Year Summary - Corn ALPINE G24 vs No Starter
Featured Product All
ALPINE G22 is applied in the seed furrow for maximum plant benefits. Its formulation is low in salt, and impurities; making it seed safe for even the most sensitive crops.
- Looking for 3-4 tickets to Crop Connect Conference in Winnipeg next week...DM or call/text 1-204-823-4667 if you have any available.
Use Alpine Starter Fertilizer and the 4 R's for faster seeding, uniform emergence, great root growth, and higher yields. Click here to see how.
- For a Western Canadian perspective hosted weekly by different DSM's follow @ALPINEprairie